Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Paul Hackett Speaks Up

I was sorry to see Paul Hackett drop out of the Ohio senate race. Epluribus Media Community has a post by him; here's the first three paragraphs :
by

I sent the following email out today and wanted to make sure you all had an opportunity to see it. IAVA PAC is a great organization with a great mission. I hope you'll recommend this post so others can see it.

Since I left the Senate race in Ohio I have been overwhelmed by the phone calls, e-mails, and letters of support. On behalf of myself and my entire campaign, I want to thank all of you who have passed on your thoughts and encouragement.

http://www.iavapac.org

Though I am no longer a candidate for elected office, I intend to continue in the fight I began when I returned from serving with my fellow Marines in Iraq; the fight to bring our troops home as quickly and safely as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home