Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The News Looks Good But It's a Waiting Game

I'm waiting for the results like everyone else. Considering the lock that Republicans have had on Washington in recent years, the news looks good. But I admit I'm somewhat disgusted with the TV coverage. Bill Bennett still gets used as a commentator on CNN; hasn't his credibility been shot for ages? All the neoconservatives who were dead wrong about Iraq, like Perle, Bill Kristol and on and on are still given a seat on the news shows. Amazing.

For some coverage not tainted by Republican spin, go to the sidebar on the right and click on Talking Points Memo, Americablog or The Left Coaster. They're keeping up with the news.

In California, the polls just closed. I'll be back later. We just may be on the road to getting our democracy back. I sure hope so. But there'll be more work to do in the next four years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home